1. To secure the date, a signed contract and a 25% deposit is required. We will call you with the total price.
2. If the client cancels the catering, the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE, but can be applied to another catering date if available.
3. The client agrees to inform Wild West BBQ in advance, as to the definite number of persons (4) business days prior to your event. The price will be adjusted according to the price breaks on the catering menu if needed.
4. The bid given in this agreement will be valid for 30 days after such, the prices may change.
5. We typically server for one hour unless specified otherwise . Additional serving time is $25.00 per hour, per server.
6. If the start of the serving time is delayed by the client, the client is subject to additional charges at the rate of $25.00 per hour, per server.
7. If serving outside, shade to serve under must be provided. If shade is not available, Wild West BBQ will provide a tent to server under at an additional cost of $150.00 to be paid by the client.